Wednesday, August 5, 2009



Woohoo...I finally have a picture of one of my finished items on my Blog...actually I finished this quite some time ago (the date stitched on it is 2004), but I just picked it up from my LNS, and she had a picture on her blog, so I am hijacking that picture to use in my blog. This is Autumn by Prarie Schooler, one of my favorite Designers.

I do have to take pictures of my items that I am currently working on. At this time I am working on From Sea to Shining Sea by Little House Needleworks. I love working on this picture with the silk fibre, it works up so nicely! I have been working on it in my car at lunch time.

I have another finish that I will have framed shortly as well. Maybe I should take a picture of it before it is framed, but I will be taking it tomorrow night. I will see what I can do!

10 comments:

  1. Your finish is beautiful! I do love "Sea To Shining Sea".......after all, I was lucky enough to model stitch it for LHN & Crescent Colours! Let me know if you need any tips or have any questions. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finish. Looking forward to seeing more of your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish! I love the framing, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a beautiful finish! This sampler makes you long for leaves turning colors, cinnamon, apple cider and pumpkin pie! Beautiful job, and your frame choice is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job - lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! i absolutely loved stitching this piece! I am looking forward to stitching more of my stash and the LHN and CCN pieces as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finish. I love patterns with Autumn in it. It's my daughter's name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice finish and first picture on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty piece and looks lovely in it's frame.

    ReplyDelete